Welcome to our Liver Center. Our Center is built around a group of dedicated, board certified gastroenterologists and physician assistants who have a special interest and training in the evaluation, treatment, and management of liver related conditions. There is a very wide spectrum of liver related conditions which we frequently encounter. These include, but are not limited to:
- Evaluation of abnormal liver tests
- Evaluation of abnormal liver imaging
- Vaccination for Hepatitis A and B
- Treatment of chronic Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
- Evaluation and management of fatty liver disease
- Management of cirrhosis
- Management of decompensated end stage liver disease.
The liver is a complex organ and the dysfunction of such a crucial organ can lead to a number of health related implications. It can often be difficult to understand all these implications and they can at times be somewhat overwhelming to understand, particularly during the initial stages of evaluation and management. We have created this site as a resource for our patients to educate themselves on some of the issues and questions that may arise during the course of their evaluation and care of their liver. We hope that this resource not only helps provide answers to some of your questions but also helps generate questions that you can ask to help you better understand your medical care. It is our strong belief that patient education helps build the foundation of a trusting and effective patient-doctor relationship that we hope will translate into providing exceptional care.
- Basic information about the liver and chronic liver disease
- Types of Chronic liver diseases
- Fibrosis and Cirrhosis
- Diet in Liver Disease