Anthony practices in our Hamden, Guilford and Milford Offices. He is affiliated with Yale- New Haven Hospital/Saint Raphael Campus, Milford Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital.
- Practices in Guilford
- Practices in Milford
- Practices in Hamden
- Reflux / Barret's Esophagus /GERD
- Liver Disorders/Hepatitis
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Colon Cancer Prevention/Management
Anthony was raised in Connecticut and attended Mattatuck Community College where he received an Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology. He then went on to earn a Bachelor of Science Degree and Physician Assistant Certification from Rutgers University.
Anthony joined GCC in 2001 and his special interests include hepatology, Hepatitis C and general gastrointestinal diseases.
- Bachelor of Science, 1990, Physician Assistant Program, Rutgers University
- Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology, 1985, Mattatuck Community College
- American Academy of Physician Assistants