Cristina practices in our Hamden and Milford offices. She is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital/Saint Raphael Campus, Milford Hospital, and Yale-New Haven Hospital.
- Practices in Hamden
- Practices in Milford
- Colorectal Cancer Screening *
- Colon Cancer Prevention/Management *
- Gastrointestinal Disease *
Cristina is a Connecticut native. She attended Southern Connecticut State University where she received a Bachelor’s degree and subsequently attended St. Vincent’s College where she received an Associate’s Degree in Nursing. She practiced as a Registered Nurse in various healthcare settings prior to attending Quinnipiac University where she complete her Doctorate of Nursing Practice, Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner degree. She is certified by both the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Cristina joined GCC in 2017 and her special interests include general gastrointestinal disease and disorders.
- Associates Degree in Nursing Science, 2012, St. Vincent’s College
- Bachelor’s Degree in Spanish, 2009, Southern Connecticut State University
- Doctorate of Nursing Practice-Adult/Geriatrics Nurse Practitioner, 2017, Quinnipiac University
- America Association of Nurse Practitioners, 2017