- Practices in Hamden
Ellen was born in Manhattan , raised in New Jersey ,and moved to Connecticut after graduating from William Smith College with a Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies.
She earned her Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies from SHU and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Magna Cum Laude )from SCSU. Following graduation Ellen worked at Saint Mary’s Hospital for 22 years in ICU, RR, and GI before joining GCC in 2013.
- Associate Degree, 1979, Sacred Heart University
- Bachelor of Arts, 1975, William Smith College
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Southern Connecticut State University
- Society of Gastroenterology Nurses and Associates (SGNA)
- Former member of Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing