- Practices in Hamden
Jennifer was born in Massachusetts and raised in New Jersey. She attended Bucknell University where she received her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biology. She continued her education at The Johns Hopkins University School of Nursing where with she received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing.
Jennifer joined GCC in 2006 and her special interest includes clinical research.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 1995, School of Nursing, The Johns Hopkins University
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, 1993, Bucknell University
- Society of Clinical Research Associates
- American Heart Association
- Sigma Theta Tau – Nu Beta Chapter