- Practices in Milford
- Practices in Guilford
- Practices in Hamden
- Gastrointestinal Disease *
Kiah is a native of western Colorado. She attended University of Denver, where she graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She moved to Connecticut to attend the Yale School of Medicine Physician Associate Program, from which she graduated with a Master of Medical Science degree.
Kiah joined GCC in 2017. Her special interests include general gastrointestinal diseases.
- Master of Medical Science, 2016, Yale School of Medicine, Physician Assistant Program
- Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences, 2009, University of Denver
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants