Sarah practices in our Hamden, and Guilford locations . She is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital/Saint Raphael Campus, Milford Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital.
- Practices in Guilford
- Practices in Hamden
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Colon Cancer Prevention/Management
Sarah is a Connecticut native. She attended Southern Connecticut State University in New Haven where she graduated Magna Cum Laude and received a Bachelor’s of Science in Biology. Sarah then attended Quinnipiac University in Hamden, CT where she received a Master’s of Science in Physician Assistant Studies.
Sarah joined GCC in 2016 and her special interests include general gastrointestinal diseases and disorders as well as hepatology.
- Master of Health Science, 2015, Physician Assistant Program, Quinnipiac University
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, 2011, Southern Connecticut State University
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants
- Association of Family Practice Physician Assistants