- Practices in Guilford
- Practices in Hamden
- Gastrointestinal Disease *
Tracey is a South East native, but now resides in Connecticut. She graduated from Emory University in 1991 with a bachelor of Science in Nursing. Tracey then went on to earn her Doctor of Nursing degree at Quinnipiac University in 2016. The majority of her professional career includes working at Emory Healthcare in Atlanta with Gastrointestinal and General Surgery. She is especially proud of having been the Bariatric Clinical Specialist for Emory Healthcare, a Certified Bariatric Nurse and being on the editorial board of "Journal of Bariatric Surgical Practice and Patient Care".
Tracey joined GCC in 2017 and her interests include general Gastroenterology and working with patients to engage in healthy lifestyle.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice, 2016, Quinnipiac University
- Post-Masters Nurse Practitioner, 2000, Emory University
- Masters of Science in Nursing Administration, 1993, Vanderbilt University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 1991, Emory University
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau
- Connecticut Nurses Association