- Practices in Guilford
- Practices in Hamden
- Colorectal Cancer Screening *
- Colon Cancer Prevention/Management *
- Gastrointestinal Disease *
- Gastrointestinal Motility *
Dr. Grunwald was born and raised in Connecticut. For his undergraduate training he attended Davidson College in North Carolina. He subsequently moved to Chicago where he attended medical school at the University of Chicago. Following this, Dr. Grunwald was in Boston where he completed his residency in internal medicine and fellowship in Gastroenterology and Hepatology at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, an affiliate of Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Grunwald joined GCC in 2017. His clinical interests include General GI Disorders, IBD, Celiac Disease, GI Motility, and Colorectal Cancer.
- Doctor of Medicine, 2011, University of Chicago-Pritzker School of Medicine
- Bachelors in Science (Biology and Biochemistry), 2007, Davidson College
- Board Certified Gastroenterology, 2017
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, 2014
- Clinical Fellow in Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 2014-2017, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School
- Internal Medicine Intern and Resident, 2011-2014, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard Medical School
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association