Dr. Ginsburg practices in our Hamden and Guilford offices. He is affiliated with Yale- New Haven Hospital/Saint Raphael Campus, Milford Hospital and Yale-New Haven Hospital.
- Practices in Milford
- Practices in Hamden
- Reflux / Barret's Esophagus /GERD
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's and Colitis *
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Diseases of a Small Bowel
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Pancreatic Disease
- Clinical Research *
Dr. Ginsburg has a special interest in inflammatory bowel disease, which includes Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. He received enhanced training in this area as an IBD fellow at Johns Hopkins. He conducts research in the field of IBD and has authored numerous publications on the topic. Dr. Ginsburg serves as the Medical Director of Research and Director of the Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center of Connecticut. He also oversees the practice’s infusion center where novel biologic therapies are administered.
Dr. Ginsburg is an attending gastroenterologist at Yale-New Haven Hospital, and Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at the Quinnipiac Netter School of Medicine. He is a member of the medical advisory committee of the Connecticut chapter of the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America.
Dr. Ginsburg joined GCC in 2005. He is a native of Syracuse, New York and attended Cornell University where he graduated cum laude with a Bachelor’s Degree in Government. He received his M.D. from Jefferson Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. From there, he moved to Illinois where he completed his internship and residency in Internal Medicine at the University of Chicago Hospitals. This was followed by a fellowship in Gastroenterology with a special emphasis on IBD at Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- Doctor of Medicine, 1999, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University
- Bachelor of Arts in Government, 1995, Cornell University
- Board Certified Gastroenterology, 2005
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, 2002
- Gastroenterology Fellowship, 2002-2005, Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Internal Medicine Residency, 1999-2002, University of Chicago Hospitals
- Diplomat, American Board of Internal Medicine
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- Crohns & Colitis Foundation of America
- The Johns Hopkins Medical and Surgical Association
- New Haven County Medical Association
- Connecticut State Medical Society
- Jefferson Medical College Alumni Association