Healthy Weight Center of Connecticut is committed to supporting your weight loss goals. We have identified various resources to support you on your journey to a healthier you.
Partnering Fitness Providers
- HealthTrax - We have partnered with HealthTrax Fitness and Wellness Centers to offer the Physician P.R.E.P Program. This is a sixty day program that includes fitness consultations on days 1, 30 and 60. Consultation will include a demonstration of equipment and discussion of goals. Participants will have unlimited use of equipment including swimming pool; HealthTrax also offers a Women's only equipment area and nutrition education in a group class one Saturday each month. Not all HealthTrax locations offer this program so verification is advised.
- So many options for activity are available; everyone can find an activity to fit their abilities and goals.
- MyNetDiary - MyNetDiary.com offers website and mobile apps to create an online diet log for fast and easy food entry. Its clean design and large foods database makes tracking your diet a snap.
- MyFitnessPal - MyFitnessPal.com is another provider of mobile apps and website allowing you to create a diet log. With over 5 million foods in their database you can easily track and monitor your diet.
- Go4Life website - Go4Life, an exercise and physical activity campaign from the National Institute on Aging at NIH, is designed to help you fit exercise and physical activity into your daily life.
- We offer medically-supervised weight-management nutrition programs that provide low calorie and very low calorie nutrition programs. HWCC staff will supervise and monitor your progress.