Kate practices in our Hamden and Milford Offices. She is affiliated with Endoscopy Center of Connecticut, Yale New Haven Hospital (Yale & St. Raphael Campus) as well as Bridgeport Hospital - Milford Campus.
- Practices in Milford
- Practices in Hamden
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Colon Cancer Prevention/Management
Kate was raised in Connecticut and attended Quinnipiac University where she graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Health Science. She then went on to earn her Masters of Health Science Degree and Physician Assistant Certification from Quinnipiac University.
Kate joined GCC in 2008 and her interests include general gastrointestinal diseases.
- Masters of Health Science, 2008, Physician Assistant Program, Quinnipiac University
- Bachelor of Science, 2006, Quinnipiac University
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Connecticut Academy of Physician Assistants